Technical Support Apprentice
Technical Support Apprentice VAC-46722
Benefits of working for Team Knowhow
• You will be employed on a permanent contract
• You will receive a discount card for to use towards Dixons Carphone products
• Full training is provided – If this is new to you, don’t worry as we will give you all the training you need, delivered by an award-winning Learning and Development Team
• You will be working in a fun and lively workplace with a great atmosphere.
• Free lunches will be provided daily on site
• Free uniform
• During peak times (leading up to Christmas) apprentices are included in regular prize giveaways including TV’s and other electrical goodies
• Using your knowledge on technical and digital products to resolve customer issues and queries, offering tailored solutions.
• Contact is predominantly via telephone.
• To meet call quality standards in order to contribute to the overall level customer satisfaction.
• Take ownership and responsibility of the customers queries, providing “right first time” resolution minimising repeat queries.
• Use own knowledge, access to company systems etc to advise customer and resolve queries.
• Meet agreed performance targets.
• Provide regular and consistent feedback on performance and support the development of others.
• Follow company guidelines on call handling, specifically in gathering essential product and customer information.
• Make decisions within business parameters to fulfil customer requirements.
• Keep up to date with procedural/operational/technological changes and attend company training courses when required.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Monday – Friday and possibility to work 1 in 2 weekends.
Weekly Wage : £187.50
Application Deadline: 02-09-2019
Possible Start Date : 09-09-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV