Technical Apprentice – Borehamwood (WD6) – 16888
This listing has expired
We are a close-knit team of devoted IT enthusiasts (also known as geeks). As a company, we believe in our team and are constantly looking for ways to assist their professional growth by passing vendor accreditations, learning about new technologies and working with senior colleagues to learn more about soft skills.
Job overview / purpose:
This role would be very varied (from carrying our regular checks on client infrastructure, to helping facilitate projects, to handling support calls) and would be great for an eager learner.
We are committed to training our employees up as quickly as possible and helping you create a career for yourself. Within a matter of weeks, you’ll be able to take Microsoft certifications and by the end of the apprenticeship, you will be fully prepared for your next role.
This role would be very varied:
- Carrying our regular checks on client infrastructure
- Helping facilitate projects
- Handling support calls (would be great for an eager learner)
- A good phone manner
- It would be helpful if you have a good understanding of it systems already (you don’t need to have any experience with working with businesses)
- Someone who is a team player
- Someone who is enthusiastic and wanting to pursue a career in IT
- We are looking for someone who is willing to work hard and is eager to learn
You would have exposure to & skills developed around products including:
- Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Desktop Management, Windows Server, networking products, Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Intune and much more!
Having a driver’s license and a car would be a huge benefit for this role, but it is not essential.
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
37.5 hrs a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£7,800 per annum
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV