Technical Customer Operations Apprentice
This listing has expired
AXLR8 (www.axlr8.com) provide systems that help businesses find more clients and keep them coming back for more. It helps find clients because it has CRM, SFA and e-marketing tools. It helps service clients with quantifiable benefits in job tracking, seat bookings, ticketing, staff allocation and many other service delivery areas.
We are often asked “What will I be doing if I join in a technical role managing clients at AXLR8?”
So, we have taken some activities we actually did in a typical month.
- We get half a dozen incoming requests (mostly email) each day for assistance. They can take from a few moments to several hours to work through and solve. The number you have to refer to a colleague will decrease with time as your customer, technology and systems knowledge improves
- Understanding client requirements and documenting them product improvements often presenting these t programmers and discussing them with programmers.
- Setting up reports for clients.
- Developing and deploying systems
Main responsibilities / What You Will be Doing:
- Data migration
- Creating document templates
- Changing client parameters & customising the system
- Setting up auto responders
- Helping to deploy staff and client portal
- Internal customer operations management: participating in quality and security improvement workshops for example
- Process improvements
- Security ISO27001
- Logging procedures and improving efficiency and automation to reduce admin tasks to a minimum.
What We Look For / Desirable skills:
- Passionate about Tech
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Basic IT knowledge
- Team player
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV