Technical IT Apprentice – Rustington (BN16) – 16665
This listing has expired
Clear Computing Ltd was established in 2007 and offers a unique, complete, high-quality service for all IT requirements with national and international coverage.
The company has ISO 9001-2008 accreditation and is a Microsoft Registered Partner, as well as having the ‘Buy with Confidence’ accreditation with Trading Standards.
Clear Computing has clients in Education, Corporate and SME Businesses, Micro Businesses and Home Users as well as the Retail Trade.
A personalised ‘tailored to need’ service is our speciality.
Clear Computing works hard to prove its high standard of service and the company is independently audited annually.
Job overview / purpose:
Clear Computing are keen to recruit a pro-active Technical IT Apprentice with a can-do, mature attitude towards their work.
You will be required to undertake a variety of tasks and gain all round experience within a busy technical environment.
Main responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Working with & supporting the team
- Administrative duties as necessary
- Handling of customer support enquiries on the telephone and through email.
- Working towards technical accreditations
- Evaluating new technologies
- Working towards building skills and knowledge around the Microsoft portfolio and Virtualisation Technologies
- An exceptional interest in IT, networking and IT infrastructures would really assist the successful applicant
- Speak to customers about their queries and offer solutions
- Manning the IT helpdesk and prioritising the workload
- Helping to test new equipment
- Creating new user accounts
- Completing fault diagnosis
The ideal candidate must have /be:
- Well presented
- Have experience of using computers at a reasonable level
- A quick learner
- Professional in their attitude
- Keen on career progression
- Flexible and willing to learn
- An understanding of IT
- Able to demonstrate good initiative
- Good to Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious attitude
- An excellent attendance record
- Interest in Technology
- A good team player
- Driving licence is preferred, but not essential
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
40 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£12,000 per annum
- Corporate events, football rugby matched
- Team lunches
- Free on-site parking
- Free tea & coffee, kitchen, microwave, fridge
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV