Technical Sales Apprentice VAC-00192
This listing has expired
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Technical Sales Apprentice and join a vibrant, team focused technology company.
We are currently recruiting for a talented apprentice who can help grow and develop the company’s client base, whilst learning new sales techniques and earning commission in the process.
As a Technical Sales Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Helping to develop inbound sale enquiries with senior sales staff
• Helping develop brand awareness through the website and use of social media
• Learning how to develop proposals from sales enquiries
• Answering phones from inbound telephone sales activity
• Supporting senior sales team members in sales administration requirements
• Proactively helping promote the company’s product line and brand
• Supporting the drive of attendance of prospects at sales events
• Learning how to pitch products and services.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
About the Company
Our client delivers various services ranging from IT Support, Office 365 Consultancy, Microsoft Azure consultancy, Disaster Recovery, Off-site Backup, Managed Print Services and VoIP. Their key strengths lie in Office 365 consultancy, Hybrid Cloud solutions, Full Cloud Solutions and IT Support services.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Working Week: 40 hours per week
Weekly Wage: £175.00
Application Deadline: 21-06-2019
Possible Start Date: 01-07-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV