Technical Sales Apprentice
Technical Sales Apprentice VAC-04953
Are you looking for a chance to start your career in sales? If you have genuine passion, are driven to success and committed to developing, then this employer is waiting for you to join their team!
Axess Systems is a specialist Digital IT Infrastructure provider. They are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for some ambitious individuals to join their close-knit team as Internal Sales/Internal Account Managers. As well as receiving a salary and a competitive commission structure you will also be completing a Technical Sales Apprenticeship, perfect for those looking to forge a successful career in sales. Experience is not essential, but enthusiasm certainly is; you will need to be flexible and up for a challenge, as there will be quite a few of those.
Axess have established themselves as one of the key employers in Derbyshire and take pride in their core values. Due to their size, they have a unique proposition – boasting an impressive portfolio of clients including HP, Dell, Microsoft and Cisco while also maintaining a structure that allows individuals to make a meaningful impact on the business and enjoy the rewards this brings.
Like any big family everyone has different passions, different experiences and different circumstances, however, one thing all colleagues have in common is the commitment to championing their client’s needs. Axess Systems embrace new learning and are committed to developing young people and upskilling their staff. They are dedicated to transforming their business and offer ongoing progression structures in line with their rapidly evolving growth plans.
To be considered, you will also need to be able to handle the following tasks:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop your new business pipeline through telephone, email communication and social media engagement to introduce the company’s services
• Identify appropriate prospects and business needs
• Build relationships with existing customers
• Work closely with the Sales team to develop and grow knowledge
• Provide support to Account Managers, placing orders and getting quotes from suppliers, often working to tight deadlines
• Have attention to detail to make sure orders and quotes are sent correctly and that deal registrations and back order reports are completed accurately
• Be able to listen to instruction and take on board information quickly
• Possess an excellent telephone manner, you will have to negotiate the best prices from suppliers
• Follow the ISO accredited Information Security procedures and processes
• Help the Sales Director put together reports on any aspect of sales performance
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Weekly Wage: £200.00
Application Deadline: 17-04-2020
Possible Start Date: 20-04-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV