Technical Sales Apprentice – INTQ295
This listing has expired
TECHNICAL SALES APPRENTICESHIP – INTQ295
Location – LS14, Leeds
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Technical Sales Apprentice.
The company require a proactive Technical sales apprentice with an aptitude for communication and interest in Microsoft infrastructure technologies such as Windows.
The role of the technical sales apprentice is to put our customers and the ability to provide an Outstanding service to them at the heart of everything you do. To do this you will assist the external account manager in the day to day running of his / her accounts along with the back office duties that this entails.
This is a high paced role in a fast moving and exciting environment. A passion for sales and customer service are key to the success of this role.
As a technical sales apprentice your key responsibilities will include:
• Being a primary point of contact for all customers for day to day hardware and software quotes, and general advice.
• Be a secondary / backup point of contact for any queries that require the external account managers attention, but they are currently unavailable.
• Dealing with sales related escalations from the support desk where possible.
• Updating our internal CRM system with any relevant customer changes. This will also include details of New Business where applicable.
• Being responsible for customer documentation
• Attending meetings where required
• Managing of all recurring licenses and subscriptions for the customer (quoting in a timely fashion to ensure no disruption to service)
• Meeting and greeting customers / client when attending the office, preparing refreshments, assisting with the preparation of the meeting room.
• Proactively updating account managers on quotes and queries.
• Assisting in tender and proposal writing for / with the external account manager.
• Follow up on campaign / call outs with the external account manager.
• Contacting existing customers with information on promotions that may be relevant to them (ie PC, laptop deals etc) this will primarily be done via phone call.
About the Company
The company are a leading managed IT services provider, they offer quality IT support and IT Solutions to companies across the United Kingdom. The Companies aim is to provide businesses with the very best in customer service and support and to help businesses become more successful by offering and implementing tailored business solutions, from beginning to end. The company believe that having the right IT partner is key to making businesses run smoothly and efficiently.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role:
• you must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least.
• You should have some sales experience and ideally some knowledge of IT infrastructure/IT pre-sales.
• Candidates should be money motivated, confident, willing to succeed, resilient, target driven and must possess the ability to build rapport and not shy away from picking up the phone.
• You will be wanting to secure a full time, permanent position within the company and will work towards this throughout your apprenticeship.
• You will have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• Be proactive and able to take the initiative.
• Be well presented and conduct themselves in a professional manner.
• Possess excellent spoken and written communication skills.
• Act in a confident, tactful and persuasive manner.
• Possess good organisational and time management skills.
You will be enrolled onto the Microsoft Technical Sales Apprenticeship and work towards gaining MTA qualifications in Cloud Fundamentals as well as a City & Guilds Level 3 ICT Diploma, gaining an understanding of the sales process, interpersonal communications, planning, making and closing calls, objection handling and meeting objectives.
This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using the very latest Microsoft technologies via a live virtual classroom. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core sales skills and techniques for anybody looking to kick-start a career in Technical Sales.
Location LS14 – Leeds
Working Hours Monday to Friday – 8.45am – 5.15pm
Wage £140 – £200 Per Week – £7,280 – £10,400 Per Annum
Travel You will require a Full UK driving license and access to your own car.
REGISTER YOUR CV