Technical Support Engineer Apprentice – Newbury (RG14) – 16808
This listing has expired
The organisation focuses on cloud-based UC technology enablement, which is blurring the lines between traditional IT and telephony, helping unify and simplify disruptive communications infrastructures. A dynamic organisation, it has been placed multiple times in Deloitte’s 50 fastest growing technology companies in the UK.
Job overview / purpose:
Are you looking to work within a supportive and exciting globally recognised organisation? This is a great opportunity to work in a vibrant, passionate and enthusiastic environment where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Be first line on the tech support desk for all video related issues
- Raise returns request with vendors
- Diagnose issues over the phone and via remote sessions with resellers and end users
- Liaise with customers regarding installations bookings and visits etc.
- Help/guide tech pre sales and other staff
- Some field installation work (minimal)
- Eager to learn
- Confident, enthusiastic and hard working
- Very good telephone manner and face-to-face manners
Desired qualification requirements:
The candidate will have at least 5 GCSE’s (C and above) including Maths and English with an enthusiasm for all things IT.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5 hrs a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£10,500 per annum
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV