Technology Service Desk Analyst Apprentice – Manchester (M41) – 15467
This listing has expired
The role will introduce the candidate to the technology used by the Travel Counsellor end users. They will make up part of the Technology Service Desk who support all Head Office staff and home-based workers over 7 countries.
Travel Counsellors are an award-winning, people-based travel business that places people at the heart of everything we do. Our vison is to be the most caring business in the world. We have 1,800 home-based Travel Counsellor Franchisees and 350 support staff based from our global headquarters located near the Trafford Centre in Manchester and globally in our 6 international offices.
With sales of £600m plus per annum and ambitions to be a £1bn digitally enabled business, famous for the way we look after our customers and people, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals who will be integral to the on-going success of this entrepreneurial business.
We’re looking for the very best talent to help us scale the business quickly. People with natural ambition, limitless thinking, a positive mind-set who are comfortable and skilled in the use and analysis of data to drive insight and value and who possess a high- level of people and relationship skills.
- Answering phone and email support requests and qualifying these in terms of priority and departmental assignment
- User administration – creation of new users; leaver processing; email administration
- Laptop builds and software configuration
- Migration of users to the unified communications platform
- Liaising with 3rd parties and other internal departments to ensure ownership of issues at all times
- Any other duties as directed by the Technology Service Desk Manager
- Educated to A’ Level or equivalent
- Enthusiastic about working in the IT sector
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Great team players
- Committed to solving problems
- Have good attention to detail
- Open to new ideas and keen to learn
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Ready to rise to new challenges
- Someone to take advantage of the opportunity presented to them working with an experienced team willing to share knowledge and encourage development.
- The chosen applicant should be a confident communicator, willing to learn, honest, punctual and a team player.
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s at grade C & above or equivalent.
- £10,400 per annum
Daily working hours:
Shift pattern working Monday to Friday:
- 08.00 – 16.30
- 09.00 -17.30
- Can finish at 16.00 / 17.00 if take 30 minutes for lunch rather than 60 minutes
- Perks available for the employee are: Occasional home working, subsidised gym membership, discounts from outlets in the Trafford Centre. Etc.
- Dependent on performance, there is an annual bonus paid in December and pro rata’d from the employee start date
- You’ll be a part of a growing international business and we encourage all our colleagues to create a future without limits.
- We see this opportunity as a long-term investment as our Technology Team continues to grow globally. We would be looking to ensure that a permanent position is available for you on competition of the apprenticeship programme and we would also be keen to continue your development onto Level 4 and potentially further to a sponsored degree in a related Technology based subject in the future.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV