Telesales Advisor Apprentice
This listing has expired
The purpose of the role is to generate sales of all Paragon products and services through telephone and email communication and to keep appropriate records on the company’s CRM system.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Proactively source and generate sales
• Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers,
• Update the CRM system
• Deal promptly and efficiently with customer queries, including telephone and email correspondence.
• Promote and advise on the range to secure sales.
• Process orders and payments.
• Carry out all necessary administrative duties
• Maintain an up to date product knowledge in order to keep customers informed of our products and services.
You will be studying towards a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Sales, which will be delivered to you in the workplace through regular visits from your expert assessor, along with on-the-job training provided by Paragon.
You will need to be motivated and confident in talking to people and learning about the products and services you will be selling.
It is a target-orientated role, so you will need to be organised and driven to achieve and exceed your targets.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected business and take the first step towards an exciting career path.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Mon-Fri. 9am-5pm
Weekly Wage : £140.00
Application Deadline: 19-03-2018
Possible Start Date : 26-03-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV