Telesales Apprenticeship VAC-41813
This exciting role will have you supporting our telesales, sales support and campaign management teams.
With this role you will also undertake a Business Administration Level 2 Apprenticeship through Lifetime Training – supporting you grow your business knowledge, skills and behaviours, all whilst earning a wage.
We are not looking for lots of experience, but you will need to be up to the challenge of working in a fast moving, rewarding environment and bring excellent social and relationship building skills to the post.
Specific responsibilities day to day will be:
• Outbound calling: B2B and B2C – potential customers, existing clients and generating new business.
• Keeping up to date with our product range and understanding which products might best suit the customer, therefore maximising upselling potential.
• Advise existing and new clients/learners on the appropriate courses to suit them and their job role.
• Encourage customers to sign up for a training course or and/a visit from a sales representative, creating a valid PLR on our internal CRM system.
• Qualify all opportunities to ensure that they are fully eligible for funding and suitable to be signed up by our trainers.
• Ensure specific campaign messages are delivered accurately.
• Appointment confirmation calls
• MTD productivity reports – KPI’s e.g. talk time, dials, appointments booked
• Conversion report
• Being responsible for the content of campaign activity notes and follow-up emails
• Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure success of call campaigns, offering advice and support to KAMs on the content of campaigns
• Handling inbound inquiries from prospective clients and ensuring this is channelled to the correct department and actioned efficiently
• Creating bespoke reports on call campaigns highlighting areas of improvement and sharing this detail with key stakeholders within Lifetime
• Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure CRM as up to date as possible
• Supporting campaign executive with any other requests
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 37.5 Hours. Mon-Fri 9-5.30
Weekly Wage : £215.63
Application Deadline: 25-02-2019
Possible Start Date : 04-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV