Trade Supplier Apprentice
This listing has expired
Duties to include:
- Serving customers over the Counter.
- Dealing with customers via the phone.
- Picking orders from the Warehouse.
- Booking in deliveries, putting goods away, keeping the whole branch tidy.
- Working as part of a tightly-knit team to ensure that the branch runs efficiently and effectively.
Requirements and prospects
- Some Customer Service experience would be an advantage
- Team working skills
- Willingness to learn
- A great team player
- Hardworking and ambitious
- Maths & English @ A – C or equivalent
- Upon completion of the apprenticeship programme you may be offered the opportunity to progress within the company.
- This could include the opportunity of a permanent position within the business.
Things to consider
- Parking available and local transport links
- The National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.70 an hour from the 1st of April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24, and £7.83 for those over 25.
About the employer
With over 50 years’ experience in the electrical wholesale industry, we are an energetic organisation that is part of a very successful European business. With a network of over 400 trading branches across continental Europe, and over 100 branches currently open in the UK (with a plan to have 300 open in the next 10 years), there has never been a better time to get on board.
Yesss Electrical (Bracknell)
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Yesss Electrical will provide you with all of the on the job training you need to upskill in your role, and your 20% off the job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
You will complete a Level 2 Trade Supplier apprenticeship standard delivered through Yesss Electrical’s dedicated training provider, Interserve Learning & Employment.
- Functional Skills (maths, English and ICT) if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
REGISTER YOUR CV