Trade Supplier Apprentice
This listing has expired
This role will involve the following:
- Serving on the trade counter
- General organisation of the warehouse and stock checking
- Complying with health and safety and safe working practices at all times
- Handle and respond to telephone enquiries
- Use the company information system for ordering, invoicing, stock management etc.
- Generate quotes and proposals for customers
- Undertaking goods inwards and dispatch processes
- Dealing with customers both face to face and over the telephone
- Provide customer information on our products and services
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships at all times
- Picking and packaging customer orders
- Maintaining excellent relationships with material suppliers and representatives
- Attend all off and on-site training courses which will be part of your apprenticeship
- Maintain and updating your knowledge of current and new products, as required
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident speaking to people both face to face and over the telephone
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Willing to learn
- Keen to progress within the industry
3 – 9 grade GCSEs in maths and English or equivalent.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship programme you may be offered the opportunity to progress within the company.
This could include:
- The opportunity of a permanent position within the business
- The opportunity to progress on to an Higher Level apprenticeship programme with Interserve Learning and Employment
Things to consider
This role requires you to work every other Saturday.
About the employer
Electrical Wholesale and Trade Counter.
Wholesale of radio, television goods & electrical household appliances.
Electrical Installation Supplies Limited
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Electrical Installation Supplies Limited will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
If successful, you will complete:
- Level 2 Trade Supplier apprenticeship programme
- Functional Skills as required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Delivered through Auto supplies dedicated training provider, Interserve Learning and Employment.
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
REGISTER YOUR CV