Trainee Account Manager Apprentice
This listing has expired
Day to Day Duties:
1. Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
2. Document and record calls and maintain an up to date database.
3. Identify potential customers/decision makers within the customers organisation.
4. Research and build relationships with new customers – plan for repeat calls where applicable.
5. Organise meetings between customer/decision maker.
6. Plan and research approaches and pitches.
7. Work with the team to develop proposals that speaks to the customer’s needs, concerns and objectives.
8. Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
9. Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
10. Ensure that you always represent the Company in the best possible light.
11. At all times, to work effectively, smartly, ethically and with the best Company’s interest at heart.
12. Any other reasonable management request.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 40 Hours Per Week
Weekly Wage : £180.00
Application Deadline: 12-12-2017
Possible Start Date : 19-12-2017
REGISTER YOUR CV