Trainee Buyer 30366
Trainee Buyer 30366 30366
Casey Group are looking for an apprentice to assist the buyers through the purchasing of materials for the company and reduced rates whilst not compromising on delivery schedule.
A normal day would include:
• Compiling and sending out price enquires
• Placing of purchase orders
• Working on electronic databases, spreadsheets, and delivery schedules
• Carrying out administrative duties as and when required
• Liaising with site managers, quantity surveyors, project managers, and head office management
• Dealing with telephone and email queries competently and professionally
Day release attendance at College over a two-year period is required as part of the apprenticeship.
This opportunity would suit someone who is looking to start a career in construction with an award winning well respected company who invest heavily into their apprenticeship programme.
What you could go on to do: You could progress onto a Level 4 HNC.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
Ideally a grade C/4 or above in maths and ICT
• Desire to build a career within the construction industry
• Enthusiastic, willing to learn, attentive, and self-motivated
• Good communication skills
• A grasp and understanding of interpersonal and teamworking skills
• Smart and well presented
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
Full training will be provided
REGISTER YOUR CV