Trainee Cafe Server (Id:97001)
This listing has expired
Wage: £157.50 Per Week
Hours: 37.50 Per Week
Looking to start your career within the world of hospitality? MangoBean, a vibrant, busy and friendly family run business, are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join their team. Interested? Apply now!
While working for MangoBean and alongside Paragon Skills, you will be supported in completing your Level 2 hospitality apprenticeship.
Your day to day duties will include, but are not limited to;
General Serving duties:
- Serving and preparing food, like heating panini’s , cooking waffles and serving cakes
- Making up and packaging sandwiches as required.
- Making sure all customer areas are clean, tidy and safe at all times.
- Prompt clearing and cleaning of tables.
- Ensuring behind the counter areas and all equipment and machines are clean and tidy and operated correctly and safely at all times.
- Stock Control, including following all standard operating procedures of ordering, storing and display of products.
Trainee Barista Duties:
- You will be trained to use a specialist coffee machine to produce many different types of coffee to a consistently high standard, like espresso, cappuccino, latte, mocha and Americano and Hot Chocolate
- You will be trained to make other cold drinks such a smoothies and Mangobeans unique Coffee cocktails.
- Grinding fresh coffee beans.
Health and Safety duties:
- Observe all safety rules and food hygiene procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment. Ensuring all hazards are reported if they cannot be controlled personally.
Your working week will be Monday to Friday and consist of 37.5 hours per week. Once qualified, you may be required to help out at weekend too.
There are no prior qualification required for this role.
You should be polite and customer focused, with good communication skills.
Paragon Skills are one of the leading training providers in the country. We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Personal Tutors will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
You will complete a Hospitality Team Member Standard, you will be trained and mentored for the first 12 months of this apprenticeship and able to specialise in one of the following areas: Food & Beverage, Barista, Food Production, Conference & Events Operations, Concierge & Guest Services, Housekeeping, Reception or Reservations. You will then complete an end point assessment which will include a multiple choice test, a practical observation, a business project/presentation & a professional discussion.
All training will be delivered in the work place with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.
- Business, Finance & Law
- Creative, Fashion & Digital Media
- Customer Service
- Energy & Renewables
- Hair & Beauty
- Health, Child Care & Education
- Hospitality & Travel
- I.T. & Telecoms
- Landbased / Environmental
- Motor Vehicle
- Sport & Fitness
- Transport & Logistics
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Armed Forces
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Construction & Building Services
- Consumer Goods & FMCG
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Hospitality, Leisure & Travel
- HR & Recruitment
- Investment Banking & Investment
- IT & Technology
- Law Barristers
- Law Solicitors
- Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain
- Management & Business
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Media, Journalism & Publishing
- Public Service, Charity & Social Work
- Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying
- Retail, Buying & Merchandising
- Science & Research
- Teaching & Education