Trainee Dental Nurse Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Montreal Dental care is located in the heart of Chapel Allerton, Leeds, providing both NHS and private treatment. We are committed to caring for our patients and our skilled team aim to provide the highest standard of quality and care to each patient. We therefore offer a wide range of treatments specific to each patient’s requirements. We are also pleased to offer 0% finance for costly treatments.
Montreal Dental care is located in the heart of Chapel Allerton, Leeds, providing both NHS and private treatment.
We are looking for a Trainee Dental Nurse to undertake an apprenticeship with the practice. This is an excellent opportunity to gain a qualification and earn at the same time.
Some of your duties could include:
- assisting the dentists with suction, passing instruments and mixing/passing materials.
- setting up and preparing the surgery before the start of each session
- Sending out lab work and ensuring lab work is back for a patients appointment.
- Developing x-rays
- Cleaning and sterilising instruments
- Greeting and caring for patients
- Maintaining a clean environment
Working on reception including answering the phone and booking appointment
A – C grade in Maths and English GCSE preferable.
- good communication skills
- a good team player.