Trainee Dental Nurse Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Orthodontic Practice based in the heart of Huddersfield
Orthodontic Practice based in the heart of Huddersfield are looking for a Trainee Dental nurse to work 30 Hours plus across Huddersfield and their sister practice in Bradford BD18. This is an excellent opportunity to gain a qualification and earn at the same time.
As an Apprentice Dental Nurse you will be assisting with all clinical aspects within the surgery and providing patients with a high level of care so you need to be unflappable under pressure and able to put people at ease. You will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required for a successful dental nursing career. Your daily activities could include:
During your Apprenticeship you’ll develop the skills required to support patients and dental staff in providing safe and effective treatment from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments. Some of your duties could include:
- assisting the dentists with suction, passing instruments and mixing/passing materials.
- setting up and preparing the surgery before the start of each session
- Sending out lab work and ensuring lab work is back for a patients appointment.
- Developing x-rays
- Cleaning and sterilising instruments
- Greeting and caring for patients
- Maintaining a clean environment
- Working on reception including answering the phone and booking appointments
A – C Grade in Maths and English GCSE
- Good communication skills
- A good team player.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexibility to travel between surgeries
REGISTER YOUR CV