Trainee Development Project Manager Apprentice – Bedfordshire (MK43) – 15461
This listing has expired
Be a key member of the Development Team, and actively contribute to the team successfully achieving its objectives. Learn and gain knowledge from beginning to completion in our successful Project Management programme.
- We believe we have a responsibility to serve all sections of the community.
- We value the difference and uniqueness in people, our organisations and communities.
- We aim to keep our promises, be honest and reliable, and build partnerships through the way we work.
- Undertake key project management responsibilities to progress scheme delivery.
- Production of written and verbal reports.
- Identification of potential risks, and successfully manage these.
- Work closely and collaboratively with various stakeholders.
- Use project management software systems.
- Review of scheme progress and forecasting of delivery.
- Efficient administration.
- Liaise with the Clerk of Works to monitor site progress.
- Management of the handover process, ensuring compliance of the scheme.
- Assist with the compilation of information, ensuring data accuracy.
- Assist in the management of defect issues to a positive resolution.
- Assist in ensuring that any funding requirements with Homes England are met.
- Contribute towards the implementation of the Development Strategy.
- Interest in working for a housing association or the construction industry
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft packages
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues, tenants and external contacts, e.g. consultants and contractors
- Interest in Project Management techniques
- Willingness to study for a Professional Qualification in order to enable promotion to Development Project Manager role and successful completion of training programme
- Flexible approach to hours worked
- Ability to attend occasional evening meetings
- Must be able to travel effectively and efficiently to our sites
- £21,000 per annum
- 36.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Minimum age: 18
- Plus A Level or Level 3 qualification in a similar subject
- Or an existing project management qualification
- Existing staff must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level in a similar subject
- This is a permanent full time trainee role with potential to further your career within the sales and development
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV