Trainee Duty Manager and Lifeguarding Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
As a Trainee Duty Manager you will receive all of the training required whilst working as a lifeguard. You will be responsible for ensuring the comfort and safety of all users at the leisure centre and working towards your Apprenticeship in Leisure Operations.
You will also be required to provide customer service to the highest standard.
1. To maintain vigilant supervision of pool users and ensure their safety at all times.
2. To administer first aid, effect pool rescues and apply resuscitation as necessary.
3. To comply with the Centre’s Health and Safety procedures at all times.
4. To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
5. To report any matter of concern to the Duty Manager immediately.
6. To carry out cleaning duties as necessary.
7. To wear the prescribed staff uniform at all times.
8. To carry out patrols of the Centre.
9. To prepare activity areas involving the setting up/dismantling of equipment.
10. To ensure that all Centre equipment is stored safely and securely when not in use.
11. To report any maintenance issues using the appropriate procedures.
12. To assist the Duty Manager with any tasks involved in the operation of the Centre.
13. To maintain any suggested training requirements.
Please note: A swim test will be required to test your swimming strength as part of the selection process.
Location: Princes Risborough
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 40 hours per week, shift work
Weekly Wage : £306.00
Application Deadline: 18-12-2017
Possible Start Date : 25-12-2017
REGISTER YOUR CV