This listing has expired
Start a successful career as a Hairdresser today!
· Are you stuck in career you’re currently not enjoying?
· Are you longing for a job which is exciting, rewarding and offers excellent career prospects?
If you answered yes then it’s time you pack up your job, pick up the scissors and pursue an enjoyable career in hairdressing.
The Training Room have partnered up with Stonebridge College, and are eager to find candidates who are keen to learn a new skill, meet new people and have a passion about helping people look and feel their very best. Whether you’re unemployed, looking for your first position, a parent getting back into work, or just wanting to leave your current job – this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
If your application is successful then you’ll be invited to study our part-time training scheme, with immediate starts available. You’ll gain a nationally and internationally recognised qualification which not only ensures you’re industry ready, but you graduate ahead of the pack;
· VTCT Level 2/3 combined Diploma in Women’s Hairdressing
What’s even better is that this course is listed on the OFQUAL register as a QCF qualification, making it highly regarded by most employers in the UK and around the world, enhancing your employment prospects.
What you get included in your course?
· Three years dedicated careers support – we can open big doors to exciting new careers for you through our relationships with our corporate partners.
· Hairdresser starter kit – everything you need to get you up and running as a successful hairdresser.
Where can you expect to work after you graduate?
· Work in a salon, world-class hotels or leading health spa’s.
· Travel the world by working abroad on the Steiner cruise line.
· Set up your very own salon, mobile or static.
So if you have a desire to start up your own hairdressing salon, sail the world offering your expertise on a cruise line, or working with one of our corporate partners, start your dream job today with The Training Room.
Places are limited and strictly by application only. No previous experience or qualifications are necessary.
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under Interim Permission on the Consumer Credit Register Registration Number 627896.