Trainee Nursery Assistant Apprentice – Enchanted Day Nursery – Level 2/3 Childcare Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Trainee Nursery Assistant Apprentice – Enchanted Day Nursery – Childcare Level 2 or 3
As an Apprentice Trainee Nursery Assistant with Enchanted Day Nursery you will be working 30:00 hours per week from (10:00 am – 17:00 pm) (Monday – Friday) and be given dedicated support from your YMCA Tutor to achieve your Level 2 Childcare Apprenticeship qualification.
- To carry out all tasks that may be required, helping and supporting staff throughout the nursery as well as your immediate group
- Ensuring the needs of the children are met.
- Maintaining the safety, security and physical and emotional welfare of the children in the nursery
- Ensuring that all children are safe, clean and supervised at all times
- Supervising and encouraging children’s independence at snack and meal times.
- To deal with an accident when required to do so, following our accident/incident policy.
- Welcome all parents and children into the room in a warm friendly manner
- Be aware of all policies and procedures and put them in to practice
- Change nappies and encourage children with toilet training and personal hygiene
- Help children settle and build effective partnerships with parents
- To maintain the nursery environment e.g. sterilising, cleaning, tidying and other jobs deemed necessary for the efficient smooth running of the nursery
The successful candidate:
- Must be polite and a team player
- Ideally will have GCSE Maths and English grade A-C or equivalent
- Willingness to learn
- Positive behaviour and attitude
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Rita Khan via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02073431870.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV