Trainee Personal Trainer
This listing has expired
If you’re looking to start an exciting and rewarding career doing something you love and have the passion, drive and commitment then you are half way to becoming a Fitness Professional. Whether you want set up your own business, work in a gym or develop your own skills then becoming a Personal Trainer is the career path for you!
If you have an interest in sport, well-being and want a flexible career that works for you then Stonebridge Careers Training is going to be your stepping stone to success. You can learn in your own time as and when it suits you and gain the following qualification ‘Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training’.
What you will learn on our course
• Principles of exercise, fitness and health
• Anatomy and physiology for exercise
• Instructing gym-based exercise
• Delivering personal training sessions
As a Personal Trainer, you will be expected to;
• Motivate your client
• Teach new techniques and exercises
• Record all client progress
• Create nutrition plans to tailor your client’s individual needs
So, if you have what it takes to become a Personal Trainer, then we have everything you need to become a qualified Fitness professional and with our student career team, we can kick-start your career by matching you to potential employers that are right for you.
Click APPLY now and fill in our online contact form and we will support you every step of the way!
* This is a Training course, costs are involved
REGISTER YOUR CV