Trainee Recruitment Administrator/Consultant (Id:100759)
This listing has expired
Employer: Reality Recruitment Ltd
Wage: £220.00 Per Week
Hours: 40.00 Per Week
Fantastic opportunity to work in the world of recruitment and gain your Business Admin Level 3 ! apply now if you are looking to work in a friendly and supportive environment where you will you have great career prospects for the future !
- Answering the telephone, acting as first point of call for candidates.
- Checking daily emails and responding.
- Shortlisting of candidates
- Advert writing
- Marketing emails and social media
- Preparing invoices
- Updating tracker
- Resourcing of candidates for current vacancies
- Calling candidates to qualify suitability
- Confirming interviews with candidates
- CV preparation
- CV submitting to hiring managers using various portals or by email.
- Checking and submitting timesheets
- General admin duties
GCSE’s passes are preferred
- First class communication skills, both written and over the phone. The ability to prioritise workload and to work well under pressure. You’ll be happy to pick up the phone, be ambitious and commercially aware.
- You’ll love the buzz and fast pace of recruitment and enjoy the challenges that go with it.
- You’ll be a fantastic communicator and memorable rapport builder, you’ll be smart and energetic with the ability to influence and take control.
12 – 14 months
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 3 in Business Admin
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
REGISTER YOUR CV