Trainee Recruitment Consultant W2 6LG
This listing has expired
• Answering telephone calls
• Sourcing candidates using a variety of methods such as social media, job boards & data base
• Managing new starters and induction days
• Administration duties
• Handling advert responses
• Time-sheet management
• Photocopying, scanning, faxing
• Sending out emails
• Living within a 10 mile radius
• Good time management
• Good English language, verbal and written
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 35hours (9:00am-5:30pm)
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training Client Account Manager if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Endeavour Recruitment
Address: 2 Eastbourne Terrace, Paddington, London W2 6LG (Paddington WeWork)
REGISTER YOUR CV