Trainee Software Developer
This listing has expired
Have you got a real passion for all things digital and are looking to a take a new direction on your career path?
AND Digital have opportunities for entry-level developers and want to hear from you.
If you would like a career in software development but lack the certification you need to work in the industry, then keep reading.
AND Digital have partnered with us here at The Training Room to provide entry-level candidates for their Graduate Developer positions. With the software development industry becoming progressively harder to enter, The Training Room are lending their expertise in getting candidates job ready by providing desired certifications on successful completion of their self-paced course. Following graduation, students will then be matched to opportunities with AND Digital (Locations include; London, Manchester, Halifax and Leeds).
No experience is required to be considered for this opportunity as everything you need to launch your career is covered as part of The Training Room course.
Following successful completion, you will be matched to suitable and available opportunities within AND Digital and guaranteed interviews for 3 years across The Training Room’s wider partner network.
You could be certified in 12 weeks, so what are you waiting for?
Gain the following certifications and skill-sets.
- Microsoft Software Fundamentals (MTA)
Develop your understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and databases.
- CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist
- Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer
Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications – master data types, operators and decision control structures.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Utilise this leading certification and develop competencies in data modification, built-in functions, group and aggregate data and implementing error handling. Cover all necessary topics ready for the 20461 exam.
- OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II
Develop your understanding on topics such as functional programming, basics of object-oriented programming and application of knowledge in database work. Cover all fundamental aspects of Java programming and demonstrate your skills to your employer that you are proficient in Java technologies and use industry-standard best practices.
- Beginning C# 7 Programming
Gain knowledge of C# programming, including the concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-platform programming, making use of data sources. Also understand the basic and advanced concepts of C# programming and provide hands-on learning with the real-world scenarios.
Once certified you will have the skills required to:
- Work with clients onsite and deliver compelling, commercially viable digital products across multiple platforms and channels
- Collaborate with other Business Analysts and Developers to facilitate this digital transformation using agile methodologies
- Build innovative web applications and software solutions with the latest technology and agile development methodologies
- Work within a high performing multi-discipline team, from user experience and creative to development and testing
- Represent AND Digital as the expert in Digital and eCommerce functional and design capability, consulting clients to create and deliver outstanding products
The career you have always wanted is closer than you realise. Don’t let anything hold you back from the future you deserve.
REGISTER YOUR CV