Trainee Software Developer
This listing has expired
If you want to predict the future, create it!
Can you imagine yourself creating games, apps and programmes?
Do you want to be the next Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg? Yes? Well a career as a software developer could be for you!
The GCI Group are proud to be the UK’s largest privately owned Managed Service Provider and with such a huge presence in the industry they are always looking for passionate and innovative IT professionals to join the GCI team as Trainee Software Developers.
No Experience is needed as GCI have teamed up with The Training Room to get you certified in Java, MS Software Development Fundamentals (MTA), and HTML through one of their nationally recognised courses.
As soon as you complete the course and are awarded the required certifications, you will be awarded the opportunity to start your career with GCI.
Your new career as a Software Developer couldn’t be closer, and with future-proofed offices furnished with the some of the most cutting-edge technology available we have created the ideal environment to really grow as a Software Developer. With a competitive salary in line with Software Developers nationally, there is no reason you shouldn’t start today.
Key Competency Areas:
• Microsoft Software Development Fundamentals (MTA)
• CIW: Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist
• Oracle OCA Java
• Microsoft MCSA
• The ability to communicate confidently with various tiers of management
• Comfortable working alone or as part of a fast-paced team
• Monitor and review current systems identifying areas for enhancement
• Presentation of ideas for system design
• Working together with designers and analysts
• Systems feature testing
• Systems maintenance once live
• Provide training to users on system operation
You will also be required to act in accordance with GCI’S corporate security standard.
Do something your future self will thank you for and follow your passion in an industry you love, click APPLY and complete the short form! We will call you back to go through everything in more detail, and of course we’ll be on hand if you ever need us.
REGISTER YOUR CV