Trainee IT Security Engineer
This listing has expired
• UNLIMITED interviews
• Fantastic career prospects
• Work on the frontline of a constantly evolving industry
• Exciting new career doing something you love
The Training Room are welcoming applications from highly motivated IT enthusiasts eager to build a career as a Network Security Analyst. The Training Room are working in partnership with NTT DATA, an industry leading IT service provider with a global presence, to provide entry level opportunities to successful graduates of The Training Room courses.
No previous commercial experience is required with full training provided as part of the course. On successful completion of the course, graduates will be matched to suitable opportunities within NTT DATA, and given the opportunity to interview for available positions.
• CompTIA A+
• CompTIA Network+
• CompTIA Security+
• Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching ICND1
• Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2
Successful graduates of The Training Room course will receive UNLIMITED interviews as well as 3 years career support whilst you build your career in the industry.
You could be certified in as little 3 months by studying at times which suits you!
Improve your understanding of:
• Hardware fundamentals
• Networking technologies
• Installing and configuring Microsoft Windows
• Security threats, vulnerabilities and controls
• Routing protocols
• Security administration
• Creating Firewalls and risk assessment
• Identify and define system security requirements
• Compile comprehensive reports including assessments based on findings, outcome and propositions for further system security enhancement
• Collaborating with business stakeholders and leadership to design security strategy
• Manage the information security threat lifecycle
• Limit risks to the business
REGISTER YOUR CV