Traineeship E2 8AL
This listing has expired
• Reception duties with an inquisitive approach to screening calls
• Meeting and greeting clients
• Checking post
• Making tea & coffee (especially for the morning set up and through the day)
• Running errands
• Check stock levels in fridge, photocopier, kitchen and toilets
• High level of written and spoken English
• Excellent telephone manner
• Focused with foresight (& common sense)
• Tidy in appearance and manner
• Sense of humour
• Thick skinned
• Polite and firm
• Mature and bright
• Can do attitude
Days of work: Monday to Friday
Hours of work: 9-6 (TBC)
Pay Rate (if Apprenticeship): TBC
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Rosie Lee
Address: 161-165 Kingsland Road, London E2 8AL
REGISTER YOUR CV