Transport for London training opportunity – Coventry
This listing has expired
Capita Worksforme are working in partnership with Transport for London offering a three-week Sector-Based Work Academy working towards a back-office Customer Service Adviser opportunity.
This exciting Sector-Based Work Academy gives you:
• Three weeks’ classroom training focused on the needs of TFL
• Work experience placement with TFL and we will give you coaching and further learning support
• Guaranteed job interview with TFL from which we will give you feedback
• Access to further online training for a further six months
What are the objectives of a Customer Service Adviser?
The overall objective of the Customer Service Adviser is to deliver the back-office processing service in relation to Traffic Enforcement and London Road User Charging Enforcement. Reporting into the Team Leader, the role will include:
• Dealing with potentially complex representations, escalations, enquires, appeals, statuary declarations and other back office activities allocated
• Providing specialist advice, quick thinking and cross referencing to clear set processes, guidance and systems
What are the responsibilities of a Customer Service Adviser?
The main responsibilities of a Customer Service Adviser are to:
• Verify penalty charge notices issued via several contact channels
• Process and provide complex advice on customer representations and appeals
• Provide excellent customer service for customer emails and letters
• Liaise with 3rd party agencies
• Work within a target driven environment adhering to challenging quality and productivity targets
• Provide clear and concise responses to all customer enquiries by ensuring all information is accurate and concise
• Understand and advise on processes using appropriate communication skills relating to the precise nature of the issue
• Utilise the tools and resources available to ensure that policy guidelines are adhered to
• Make quick decisions where authorised, in a timely confident manner preventing the need for escalations
• Support/and or coach other team members when required
• Contribute to overall achievements of required Service Level by maintaining agreed personal targets
• Adhere to the company Security Policy and escalate any breaches accordingly.
• Take responsibility for Health & Safety in the workplace, identifying and escalating any risks immediately
To be eligible for this Sector-Based Work Academy, you must be:
• Aged 19 years and over
• Unemployed and claiming benefits
• Looking for employment
• Actively looking for the right opportunity
If you are eligible you will be invited to a registration day on 18 January 2017.
Start date: 22 January 2018
REGISTER YOUR CV