Trueform Engineering Ltd- Business Support Apprentice
This listing has expired
Trueform is a leading supplier of public transport infrastructure hardware, whose products include canopies, shelters, digital displays, wayfinding signage and architectural metalwork. Working closely with leading architects and main contractors, Trueform design, manufacture and install innovative transportation solutions for high profile clients such as Network Rail, Transport for London, Crossrail, Heathrow Airport and many more. In addition, Trueform operate globally, holding contracts in North America, Europe and the Middle East. Since establishment in 1977 , Trueform have been at the forefront of innovation, design, engineering and service, offering a ‘One-Stop-Shop’ for the supply, installation and maintenance of all forms of intelligent passenger transport hardware, transport information and communication technologies, delivering fully consolidated and integrated solutions.
This apprenticeship post will have main focus on providing accurate Admin support and cover for Reception – HR and other departments within Trueform Engineering Ltd.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and direct to the appropriate person promptly and in a professional manner.
- To ensure that all messages are passed on to the appropriate person efficiently.
- To meet and greet visitors, offering them refreshments and directing them to the right person.
- To manage the visitors induction and ensure that all visitors are issued with a pass.
- To ensure that the reception area is kept tidy at all times
- To provide support to the HR and other Departments including processing contract data, processing of sales/purchase orders/invoices/general spreadsheet data entry / telephone calls confirming receipt/rejection of invoices and raising/logging queries with internal Contract Managers
- General administration and office duties including word processing, photocopying, scanning and filing
- Co-ordinate the Employee Whereabouts Tracker by:
- Updating with New Starters and taking off Leavers
- Send daily requests to department rep for whereabouts
- Updating the Daily Whereabouts Tracker
- Highlight discrepancies
- Arrange new joiner inductions and produce induction packs which may include assisting with carrying out Company HR inductions.
- Check all documents are compliant with Proof of Right to work.
- To Send for employment reference checks
- To monitor and trigger probationary period reviews
- To assist with the processing of airside passes
- Input, monitor and maintain data within various spreadsheets ensuring a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- General administration and office duties including word processing, photocopying, scanning and filing.
- Checking documents before they are filed or submitted for approval internally and externally.
- Attention to detail and high level of literacy
- Co-ordinate approved travel arrangements on behalf of Trueform employees as and when required.
GCSE’s A-D grade in Maths and English or equivalent
- Want to improve business processes.
- Positive and uses initiative to resolve issues.
- Excellent team member with positive attitude towards providing admin support.
- Being flexible, proactive and reliable
- Proactive approach and professional attitude
- Confidential and Trustworthy.
REGISTER YOUR CV