TW7 6HY – Nursery Apprentice Required – Giggles Day Nursery Isleworth TW7 6HY
This listing has expired
This is an exciting opportunity to begin your career with Parenta Training, working in an early years setting. Become an apprentice in one of our fun and friendly settings working with children aged from birth to five years gaining experience while you learn.
Parenta have many opportunities available, and offer you the chance to ‘Earn as you Learn’ whilst gaining a nationally recognised qualification. The best part? There are no classes to attend!
Located in Isleworth, we are currently hiring candidates to work in this childcare setting.
The moment your journey begins as an apprentice:
• You become an employed member of staff
• You will be paid an hourly rate
• You will work towards gaining a full qualification – without having to attend classroom based lessons. The apprenticeship will last a minimum of 12 months. You will be working towards a Level 2 or 3 diploma in Childcare.
Throughout your role you are not alone. Parenta offer you full training, support, guidance and are here to help you progress your career. You even have a personal assessor/tutor assigned to you from the moment you start your journey as a modern apprentice.
Your role will include:
• Working with children between the ages of 0-5 years, organising activities, being pro-active with the help and care carried out within the early years teaching sector.
• Assisting and meeting the personal/emotional needs of individual children – Changing nappies, feeding, caring and establishing a relationship with children.
• Work (under supervision) providing all aspects of care/support to children, ensuring they take part with day- to- day learning and play activities.
• Ensure that the setting is safe, clean and well presented.
• Collaborate with colleagues ensuring the highest standards of work are carried out and are provided throughout your role in a positive manner.
• To contribute to a high quality caring environment for children. This includes creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally through individual attention and group activities.
• Attend team meetings and contribute relevant ideas.
• Be able to understand and implement the setting’s confidentiality policy.
• Contribute towards an effective and supportive team environment.
Throughout this role, you will gain extensive knowledge and experience within the working environment which will set you up for a great career upon completion. This will hopefully lead to permanent employment within the early learning year’s sector or even continue to the next level, undertaking further training.
Ideally you will:
• Be passionate about caring for children
• Have an outgoing, bubbly, motivated attitude
• Be a committed, punctual and reliable individual
Parenta is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people. Successful applicants for our roles must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
REGISTER YOUR CV