UK Insurance Apprenticeship Programme – Property and Casualty 30523 30523
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Insurance is an incredibly diverse marketplace with a rich history of helping people and businesses assess the risks they could face. Willis Towers Watson are looking for an insurance apprentice to join their hardworking team in Ipswich.
A normal day would include:
• Day to day client service, answering queries received directly from clients, brokers and other third parties, communicating by voice as well as email
• Reviewing data, validation and manipulation
• Interpreting and reviewing quotations, to ensure fit for purpose and meet client demands/needs
• Negotiating renewal terms/quotations and mid-term cover alterations
• Liaising with other divisions/offices of Willis to provide portfolio management for renewal and mid-term requirements
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees in more than 130 countries.
What you could go on to do:
Possible progression within the company or onto the next level apprenticeship. You’ll learn what we do as you build strong working relationships and develop valuable skills from day one.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
• 96 UCAS points (2017 tariff) across 3 A-levels or equivalent qualifications
• Applicants must be authorised to work on a full-time basis in the country in which the role is located without sponsorship
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts
• Excellent client focus
• Ability to analyse situations and provide recommendations
• Intermediate level of IT systems (Microsoft office)
• Intermediate knowledge of data analysis
• Good presentation skills
REGISTER YOUR CV