UK Insurance Apprenticeship Programme – Reinsurance Analytics 30524 30524
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Willis Towers Watson is one of the world’s leading reinsurance advisors. They are looking for a hardworking insurance apprentice to join their team work whilst completing the level 4 apprenticeship qualification.
A normal day would include:
• Working with account teams to deliver Catastrophe Risk Management services to clients
• Converting the exposure data provided by clients into the formats required by catastrophe models
• Quantifying the catastrophe risk to Willis Re client portfolios using vendor catastrophe models and Willis proprietary models.
• Building and maintaining a library of outputs for instant use by analysts and brokers
• Real-time reporting and analysis of natural disasters and supporting clients post-event
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees in more than 130 countries.
What you could go on to do:
Possible progression within the company or onto the next level apprenticeship. You’ll learn what we do as you build strong working relationships and develop valuable skills from day one.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
• Minimum of three A-level passes equivalent to 96 UCAS points (2017 tariff) including at least one STEM subject
• Applicants must be authorised to work on a full-time basis in the country in which the role is located without sponsorship.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts, building strong working relationships
• Ability to work within a team to high standards and tight timescales
• Ability to analyse situations, provide recommendations and be flexible in approach in order to resolve problems
• Good understanding of IT systems (Microsoft office)
• Self-discipline, determination and an appreciation of the demands of studying while working
REGISTER YOUR CV