User Support Apprentice – London (W1S) – 16379
This listing has expired
The Business acts as a sub-investment advisor to certain parts of the overall Business funds (each a “Fund” and collectively “Funds”)
Job overview / purpose:
The successful candidate will work within the IT Customer Services & Support group.
They will provide end user support to executives and traders in a fast-paced financial environment.
- Provide quality customer service
- Progressing support tickets through the Service Now ticketing system
- Imaging, setup and deployment of desktop computers and PC peripherals
- Manage office hardware
- PC software installations and support for Microsoft applications
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair or replace PC hardware and related peripherals
- Support audio visual technology
- Deploy and support standard corporate mobile devices
- Polite and helpful manner
- Punctual and keen to learn
- IT savvy
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- Able to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Hours will range from: 7am – 4pm / 8am – 5pm / 10am – 7pm
40 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£20,000 per annum
- Staggered bonus payments as exams are passed during the apprenticeship
- Potential to move to a permanent role at the end of the apprenticeship
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Onsite gym & café
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV