Vehicle Body Repair Apprenticeship – Level 2 VAC-04167
This listing has expired
This is an exciting opportunity to join Sandicliffe Group and become a qualified technician.
Body Repair Technicians (Panel beaters) repair and replace vehicle bodywork which has either been damaged in a collision or deliberately damaged.
As an apprentice you will learn how to repair, and sometimes replace, damaged bodywork using specialist techniques with traditional tools and the latest equipment.
• Assessing a vehicle to establish the extent of damage
• Based on the initial assessment, deciding whether to repair or replace bodywork
• Removing damaged panels
• Refitting new/repaired panels
• Repairing damaged bodywork using traditional dolly and hammer or more modern techniques
• Repairing small dents, holes or corroded areas using a compound filler.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 40 Hours, 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Weekly Wage: £246.00
Application Deadline: 25-10-2019
Possible Start Date: 04-11-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV