Vehicle Parts Apprentice – Level 2
Vehicle Parts Apprentice – Level 2 VAC-04955
As an apprentice you will received hands on practical training & instruction, whilst assisting parts department staff in the day-to-day running of the parts department.
The Parts Apprenticeship responsibilities will include:
• Report to the branches Part’s Manager and assist in the day to day running of the department to ensure the support of other dependant departments in the Bodyshop
• Communicate and build proactive relationships with technician, issuing parts to technicians to support them in the completion of jobs
• Order appropriate parts in a timely manner from suppliers following notification.
• Communicating any delays to ordered parts promptly to the Parts Manager
• To keep abreast of the latest technical information which is circulated or displayed
• To provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 40 Hours
Weekly Wage: £167.76
Application Deadline: 22-05-2020
Possible Start Date: 01-06-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV