Parts Advisor Apprenticeship
Parts Advisor Apprenticeship VAC-03593
West Way Nissan is looking to appoint an Apprentice Parts Advisor to join our successful Parts departments covering West Way Nissan, dealerships in Manchester, Oldham and Rochdale.
The ideal candidate will be computer literate, have an outgoing personality with a pleasant telephone manner and be able to work on their own initiative as a key member of hard-working team. A clean driving licence is desirable, while full training will be given including the ability to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
• Assist on the Parts Trade Counter to advise & supply parts to private and business customers
• Handle parts purchase financial transactions including administration
• Assist on the Workshop Counter to supply internal parts to a team of Technicians
• Handle parts enquiries by phone and email.
• Source products via the manufacturer
• Advise retail customers on availability of parts & delivery time scales
• Ensure all parts are logged in & out using the dealership computer system
• Deliver a professional & efficient service to all customers & colleagues
• Work closely with the Parts Manager and Parts Advisors to ensure smooth running of the Parts Department
• Carry out parts stock takes and audits.
• Maintain an orderly and tidy parts department
You will receive a competitive salary, contributory pension scheme, 3 x salary life cover, 23 days holiday rising to 25 with service and a preferential car purchase scheme. If you believe you have the skills for this role, please apply below.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: 40 hours each week, may include evenings & weekends.
Weekly Wage: £230.76
Application Deadline: 01-09-2019
Possible Start Date: 09-09-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV