Vehicle Parts Advisor Apprenticeship
Vehicle Parts Advisor Apprenticeship VAC-03015
Smart Fleet Solutions are a dynamic, market-leading company which partners with the major fleet operators, rental companies and manufacturers to unlock the value of every vehicle being de-fleeted through a wide range of services including vehicle inspections, refurbishment and repair.
As an apprentice you will be assisting the Parts Manager in the day to day running of a busy Parts Department.
Your responsibilities include:
• Learning the operational aspects of the warehouse
• Utilising external and internal systems
• The ordering, receipting and issuing of parts to the new and used vehicle workshops.
• Building long-term relationships with suppliers
• Dealing with various Manufacturers.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 40 Hours, between 7am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday
Weekly Wage: £200.00
Application Deadline: 17-05-2019
Possible Start Date: 27-05-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV