Vehicle Parts Apprenticeship
Vehicle Parts Apprenticeship VAC-03015
We’re a dynamic, market-leading company which partners with the major fleet operators, rental companies and manufacturers to unlock the value of every vehicle being de-fleeted through a wide range of services including vehicle inspections, refurbishment and repair.
You will receive first class training in all aspects and knowledge of the Parts industry from one of our Senior consultants.
You responsibilities include:
• Building long-term relationships with local customers
• Managing stock and picking parts
• Learning the operational aspects of the warehouse
• Taking orders over the telephone and up-selling to increase invoice value
• Actively promoting offers, discounts and customer competitions
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 40 Hours, between 7am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday
Weekly Wage: £200.00
Application Deadline: 22-03-2019
Possible Start Date: 01-04-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV