Vehicle Sales – Customer Service Apprenticeship – HARROGATE AUDI VAC-01634
This listing has expired
Duties may vary but will typically include:
• To be friendly and approachable with an aim to help make customers feel comfortable and relaxed throughout their Retail experience.
• Assess the customer’s needs and requirements, providing customers with specific information about all Audi products and creating desire and rapport.
• To excite customers about the brand whilst promoting the benefits and unique selling points of Audi Cars, accessories and vehicle ownership.
• To provide a ‘hub’ for product knowledge, ensuring that product knowledge remains current and up to date; and provide a conduit for product knowledge for the retailer
• To deal with customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner, ensuring customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of staff to achieve a high standard of customer satisfaction.
• To support, aid and assist the Service Manager in all areas of customer handling, problem solving and delivery of Best Company to work for and Best Company to do business objectives.
• To support, aid and assist the Service Manager in achievement of Workshop productivity levels.
• To record vehicle details and service histories accurately and effectively carry out customer follow up in order to promote sales of labour, parts and fitted accessories.
• To be the first line of communication – meeting and greeting customers and visitors to the dealership in a professional and friendly manner.
• To receive all incoming telephone calls for the dealership in accordance with company policy.
• To deal with customer requirements in an efficient and courteous manner, ensuring customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of staff to achieve a high standard of customer satisfaction.
• To ensure highest standards of personal appearance, housekeeping and availability of facilities in reception/showroom area.
• To promote excellent customer and public relations to help grow the perception and image of the dealership.
• To ensure systems and methods in all administrative matters are carried out in line with Sytner Group policies.
• To ensure accurate records are kept and updated.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: 40 hours per week – Rota hours; Monday – Saturday 8.30 – 17.30 + Sunday 09.00 – 16.00
Weekly Wage: £250.00
Application Deadline: 10-12-2018
Possible Start Date: 14-01-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV