Vodafone Apprenticeship Programmes
This listing has expired
Put us in your story
At Vodafone, we firmly believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. This is reflected in the structure of our apprenticeship programmes, which are designed to help you shine and take control of your future. Working on live projects from the start, you’ll develop the skills, knowledge and confidence to set you on the road to becoming a successful Digital Telco professional… with many moments to be proud of along the way.
With programmes for those educated to both GCSE and A Level standard (or equivalent), it’s a fantastic opportunity to get your career moving with one of the UK’s most exciting companies. You’ll not only be earning a wage, you’ll be gaining invaluable, real-world experience while you study too.
We specialise in both Technology and Business & Digital Apprenticeships (ranging from 12-48 months), each covering a range of specialisms for you to choose from, including Data Analyst, Software Developer, Network Engineer, Digital & Technology Solutions, Sales, Business Administration and many more.
What we’re looking for
In addition to good communication skills and a positive attitude, you will need the following as a minimum:
- A valid passport/birth certificate/residence permit and NI number
- To have lived in the UK and/or EEA for 3 years prior to apprenticeship start date
- To be dedicated as you’re only able to undertake one apprenticeship at a time
- To meet the minimum academic requirements – this varies for each of our programmes. You can view this when you’re applying.
What’s in it for you?
• Retail discounts ranging from high street retailers to discounted theme park tickets and holidays
• Vodafone will double your contribution to your pension, with a maximum contribution at 5% (doubled to 10%)
• The opportunity to buy shares at a discount
• A supportive work environment which allows for training in your work time
• 28 days holiday
Looking after our employees is just as important to us as looking after our customers. So, in addition to our unwavering commitment to helping you be the best you can be, you can look forward to rewards that extend beyond the competitive pay scale. You’ll enjoy a package of benefits that include a generous holiday allowance and discounts on your shopping as well as Vodafone products.
We’re committed to recruiting the best people, whatever their background. So, if you have a disability, learning difficulty, medical condition or any other individual need, we’d be happy to talk to you about making reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process that will enable you to be your best.
Make this the first moment to be proud of with Vodafone Apprenticeships – apply for your place today. We can’t wait to speak with you.
REGISTER YOUR CV