Waiter / Waitress Food & Beverage Hospitality Apprentice
This listing has expired
As an Apprentice Waiter/Waitress for Côte Brasserie you will be working for an award-winning restaurant inspired by the brasseries of Paris. As a restaurant, Côte are renowned for championing relaxed all-day dining and serving authentic French classics made from great quality, fresh ingredients.
Sounds good, right?!
You will be welcomed into a role that requires dedication and precision. The team are fun, hardworking and ensure they work closely together to carry out a service that is of the highest standard for Côte guests.
As an Apprentice Waiter/Waitress you will be working on the restaurant floor and interacting with guests; guaranteeing their visit to Côte is exceptional.
For guests to experience quality service, not only do you have to look smart; you must also be polite, approachable and ensure they have everything they need.
Does this sound like something right up your street?
Here are some key responsibilities your job as an apprentice will entail:
You, alongside your team, must ensure:
• The restaurant dining area is always clean and tidy.
• That you are organised and have everything you need to carry out the quality of service expected of you.
• You take food and drinks orders.
• That food and drinks are brought to guests’ tables swiftly, and tables are cleared and reset when guests leave, ready for someone new.
Not only will you be gaining essential transferrable skills by working for Côte such as customer service, you will also gain experience in:
• Implementing the complaint handling procedure, and report to your manager regarding complaints, incidents, accidents and any other irregularities.
• Attending general staff meetings.
• Training sessions.
• Knowledge in the legal required standards for safety, hygiene and cleanliness.
• Adhere to the cash handling procedures as per the company policies and procedures.
What will you get in return?
• Unrivalled career development – Côte are always on the lookout for their next Operations Managers.
• Learn from experienced individuals in the business.
• Gain industry recognised qualifications on the job, whilst you earn.
• A dedicated tutor from Lifetime Training who will support you throughout your 12-month Apprenticeship.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 hours per week, shift work including evening and weekends
Weekly Wage : £168.00
Application Deadline: 08-01-2018
Possible Start Date : 15-01-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV