Warehouse Apprenticeship VAC-02086
Turner & Co put the customers at the heart of the business and think outside the box to deliver innovation strategies. We are looking for a commercially minded person full of enthusiasm to join the team as a warehousing apprentice!
It will take 13 months to gain the Level 2 Warehouse qualification. Most of your training will take place in your depot where you will get to learn practical skills by experiencing the real working environment. You will shadow qualified team members so that you are able to learn first-hand how to effectively do your job. Once you pass your assessments and progress through your course you will be able to start completing tasks on your own. You will be assigned a Development Coach from Remit who will visit you monthly to provide the required teaching and learning, ensure you are competent in completing tasks and on track to achieve your apprenticeship.
During your key responsibilities will include:
– Receiving and booking of deliveries and goods
– Putting away and locating stock
– Picking and packing customer orders for dispatch
– Handling internal and external trade customers
– Communicating effectively with other depots and departments
– Use of computer systems to input stock
– Using a fork lift truck (age dependent)
Location: Sutton in Ashfield
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 40 hours p/w, 8:15am – 4:45pm, varied shifts.
Weekly Wage: £148.00
Application Deadline: 20-10-2018
Possible Start Date: 22-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV