WAREHOUSING APPRENTICE 31318
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company with a proven history of being committed to taking on apprentices, supporting their training to achieve an industry accredited qualification.
A normal day would include
The main duties within the Warehouse department include:
• Receiving & checking all goods inwards
• Storing correctly
• Wrapping and labeling goods
• Re packing for dispatch
• Despatching all goods outwards.
• Keeping the warehouse clean & tidy.
• Ensuring completion of appropriate paperwork and entries for stock control on the computer system
• Assisting with other areas of the business as required
What you could go on to do
Progress to learning other aspects of the business
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company in conjunction with the experienced onsite team in the Department.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take. We have an initiative through Transport for Greater Manchester that can potentially offer a free refurbished bike and a 28 days bus pass to assist with travel to work for apprentices
What you should have to apply
• Good level of Maths and English.
• Proven IT skills for accurate stock control function
• Good customer care skills
• Hard working
• Good work ethic
• Ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to be flexible
• Good organisational skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• An ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
• An ability to work independently and part of a team
REGISTER YOUR CV