English Graduate – Teaching Assistant ITEACH-37442
This listing has expired
Location: Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber BD11 UK
Job Type: Contract
Salary £300 to £350 per Week
English Graduate – Teaching Assistant
Are you an English Graduate who is keen to really exercise your subject knowledge and pass your enthusiasm on to pupils?
Would you like to earn as you learn for the full academic year in this lovely Bradford school?
Perhaps you would thrive with the opportunity to inspire disadvantaged pupils to achieve their dreams?
This Teaching Assistant role is perfect for graduates considering a career in teaching!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Paid £300-£350 per week, term time only
- Monday – Friday, school hours
- Ideal opportunity prior to teacher training
- English Graduate role
- Shortlisting now, apply ASAP!
- Person Specification – English Graduate Teaching Assistant
Aspiring English Teachers apply
- 1st Class or 2:1 degree in English related degree
- Strong academic background including A-Levels
- Passionate about English
- Confident, resilient and engaging graduate required
- Previous experience working with young people
About the role – English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Work with groups of pupils who require extra support
- Deliver and provide tailored 1:1 intervention sessions
- Support the class teacher
- Support pupils with SEN/behavioural difficulties if required
About the school
This excellent Secondary School in Bradford is ran by a committed and passionate leadership team. The school is committed to supporting their pupils to reach their full potential regardless of background or ability and truly believe that ambitious graduates can make a real difference in the pupil’s education! This school is also located nearby to excellent public transport links.
REGISTER YOUR CV