Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant ITEACH-37444
This listing has expired
Location: Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber LS4 UK
Job Type: Contract
Salary £300 to £350 per Week
Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a recent graduate who wishes to gain some education / school experience in a Special Educational Needs (SEN) setting?
Would you relish the chance to take those first key steps down the career path of a teacher or education psychologist?
Spend the academic year in a supportive and inclusive school working as an SEN Teaching Assistant!
This Leeds based school are searching for exceptional graduates who are interested in supporting students on a 1:1 or group basis which may require working with students with special educational need
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £300 – 350 per week
- Shortlisting now – apply ASAP!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Offer 1:1 and group support to students
- Support the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Located in Leeds
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1stclass or 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Passion for SEN and education
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Serious about a career in education
REGISTER YOUR CV