Customer Service Advisor Apprentice
Customer Service Advisor Apprentice VAC-46746
Benefits of working for Team Knowhow
• You will be employed on a permanent contract
• You will receive a discount card for to use towards Dixons Carphone products
• The Team Knowhow office is in an excellent location, with transport links bringing you straight to the office as well as onsite parking
• Full training is provided – If this is new to you, don’t worry as we will give you all the training you need, delivered by an award-winning Learning and Development Team
• You will be working in a fun and lively workplace with a great atmosphere.
• Free lunches will be provided daily on site
• Free uniform
• During peak times (leading up to Christmas) apprentices are included in regular prize giveaways including TV’s and other electrical goodies
• Answering each customer with Team Knowhow greeting demonstrating the right behaviours.
• Deals with customer queries, achieving first contact resolution in order to contribute to the overall level of customer satisfaction. Finding solutions to customer problems and queries whilst keeping them in the know.
• Keeps regularly updated with business messages and instructions via the Team Knowhow intranet site.
• Achieves individual performance targets based on individual and departmental key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Keeps business area and site facilities tidy. Colleague is always well presented keeping the Team knowhow uniform smart and clean.
• Acts always with the compliance of all current legislation and adheres to all company policies and procedures.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Monday – Friday and possibility to work 1 in 2 weekends.
Weekly Wage : £187.50
Application Deadline: 14-08-2019
Possible Start Date : 26-08-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV