Key Training Apprenticeships offer an exciting foundation for you to begin building your career. Are you a school leaver, career starter or career changer looking to get a head start on your profession while avoiding tradition learning routes such as college or university? An Apprenticeship with Key Training could be the answer you’ve been looking for.
What do Key Training Apprenticeships involve?
Key Training Apprenticeships involve a mixture of on the job training and academic study which will enable you to train through hands on learning while you’re earning. As an apprentice at Key Training you can achieve your career goals while gaining a nationally recognised qualification, desirable skills and vital workplace experience specific to the industry you choose.
Key Training offer a wide range of Apprenticeship opportunities which include the following:
- Business Administration Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2
- Business Administration Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard Level 2
- Customer Service Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3
- Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard Level 2
- Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
- Team Leader / Supervisor Standard Level 3
- Operations / Departmental Manager Standard Level 5
During your Apprenticeship with Key Training you’ll gain exposure to a wide range of learning and development opportunities while also being support from your employer, colleagues and learning mentor who will help you to advance your career while learning from the experts in the industry and putting theory into practice.
Don’t feel quite ready for an Apprenticeship? Key Training also offer various traineeship programmes which are designed for 16-18 year olds to give you the skills and experience needed to enter employment. During your traineeship you’ll receive advice and guidance which will help you to build your CV and prepare for work and interviews giving you the best possible chance of employment.