Make your mark on the world with a Mace Apprenticeship.
You might be helping to design or build a family’s home, a hospital providing life-saving care or the latest iconic landmark like the London Eye.
The construction industry is one of the most important industries within the UK. It has a huge impacts on the lives of communities, societies and individuals. As a trainee or Apprentice for Mace you’ll be given opportunity to influence the environment around you by working on some amazing, new and exciting projects.
Interesting facts about the industry:
- Did you know that the UK construction industry hire 2.5 million people – that’s one in ten jobs
- There is a huge range of career opportunities you could choose from, including being an engineer, project manager, site manager, construction manager, programme manager, cost consultant, architect or health and safety adviser – it’s not just about being a builder
- More than 24% of our workforce are female. So construction isn’t just a ‘boy’s world’.
About Mace Apprenticeships
Mace have three Apprenticeship programmes available in the following areas:
- Apprentice Civil Engineer
- Apprentice Quantity Surveyor
- Apprentice Project Manager
Apprenticeships at Mace are about starting on a path to becoming a construction professional. Mace Apprenticeships will gain you additional exposure to financial and practical support with part time study for a university/college qualification, work experience alongside experienced professionals on live projects, support with developing key personal skills and behaviours, during the Apprenticeship you will be supported in starting a route to achieving professional membership with an industry body.
At Mace you will leave a lasting legacy regardless of which career route you choose by helping to deliver challenging projects that will drive the sustainable growth of cities across the world.
Apply for similar Apprenticeships here