1. Q: What are your weaknesses?
A: “I get angry easily, I went to jail once. But I won’t get mad at you.”
2. Q: Random responses
A: “May I have a cup of coffee? I think Im still drunk from last night.“
3. Q: Tell of a time you made a mistake and how you dealt with it
A: “I stole some equipment from my old job, I had to pay for its replacement.”
4. Q: Do you have any questions?
A: “Can we wrap this up? I have someplace I have to go.”
5. Q: Have you submitted your two weeks’ notice to your current employer?
A: “What is two weeks’ notice? I’ve never quit a job before, I’ve always been sacked.”
6. Q: Why did you leave your last job?
A: “I have a problem with authority.”
7. Q: What are your assets? (as in strengths)
A: “I own a bike.”
8. Q: Do you have any concerns about the job?
A: “If I get an offer, how long do I have before I have to do a drug test?”
9. Q: Why are you looking for a job?
A: “Cigs are getting more expensive, so I need another job.”
10. Q: When have you demonstrated leadership skills?
A: “I pretty much run the show on FIFA; it takes a lot to do that.”